Monday, March 4, 2013

Awesome Portable Plug in Air Purifier!




 Now this one goes out to my traveling friends or those that need to reduce odors, mold, bacteria, and allergens in small spaces. Check this out! It is a plug-in air purifier that is great for lockers, pet areas, laundry rooms, bathrooms, garbage area, cabinets, and much more.

I traveled for years for work and the smell and allergens in hotel rooms were sometimes just too much. If I had had this I would have went to my room plugged it in and grabbed some food. Then when I got back my room would have been a much healthier environment and wouldn't have smelled like the last guy that was there.




Click on the image below to go on over to their website and check it out:




 



That's the Buzzle!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for keeping up with the Web Buzzle!